Property Management Mesa, AZ
Nearly 15,000 people have moved into Mesa, AZ since 2010. With companies like Boeing and At&T leading the employment environment, the people moving to Mesa keeps growing. This means the need for housing is also growing. As of June 2014, nearly 31% of single family dwellings were rental properties. Obviously owning an investment home (or several) in Mesa, could be very profitable for you. However, there are challenges when you become a landlord:
- Making repairs in a timely manner
- Collecting the rent
- Dealing with tenant issues
- Surviving evictions
- Managing the finances of the investment
The challenges of doing property management on your own are vast. It’s not a good idea to try it on your own. Hiring a property management company Mesa, AZ can lessen the burden of owning investment property.
Having been a property management company since 1998, as well as an investment property owner, Founder Kevin Kirkwood of KRK Realty and Management company has experienced this burden and will efficiently, effectively and thoroughly manages these concerns for our clients.
- Online maintenance requests for quicker service
- Simple and easy online rent payments and monthly accounting reporting
- We vet the tenants thoroughly through our proprietary application method to prevent tenant issues
- We take care of evictions processes easily and without involving you in the fuss
- Online owner statements to keep track of all your rental property finances
- TLC of your investment since we supervise and watch over your home like it’s ours.
For more information about how we can improve upon the service of YOUR rental home in Mesa AZ, contact KRK Realty & Management today! We are the top boutique property management company, Mesa AZ has experienced.